Undergraduate Curriculum Subcommittee
The Undergraduate Curriculum Subcommittee is a Standing Subcom-mittee of the Academic Policy and Planning Committee (AP&P). The Subcommittee consists of one faculty member from each school, the University Librarian or designee (non-voting), the Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA) or designee, and two students.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Keith Clement (Chair) - Social Sciences
- Dennis Nef - (Ex-Officio)
- Kimberley Robles-Smith - (Ex-Officio)
- Lloyd Crask - Lyles College of Engineering
- Shane Moreman - Arts & Humanities
- Srinivasa Konduru - Jordan College of Agricultural &Sciences & Tech
- Sylvia Miller - Health and Human Services
- Jean Behrend - Education and Human Development
- Eric Person - Science and Mathematics
- Nicholas Yingst - Student
- Jennifer Harmon - Student
Undergraduate Curriculum Minutes