Academic Standards & Grading Subcommittee
The Academic Standards and Grading Subcommittee is a Standing Subcommittee of the Academic Policy and Planning Committee (AP&P). It is charged with monitoring the maintenance of academic, instructional, and grading standards appropriate to courses offered by the University.
To view the entire committee charge please, go to this link(pdf).
- Klaus Tenbergen - Agricultural Sciences & Technology
- Jidong Chen - Arts & Humanities
- Doreen DeLeon - Science & Mathematics
- Susan Geringer (Chair) - School of Business
- Geminu Happawana - Engineering
- Sarah Lam - Education & Human Development
- Dennis Nef - (Ex-Officio)
- Amber Viveros - Student
- Blain Roberts - Social Sciences
- David Kinnunen - Health and Human Sciences