Academic Standards & Grading Subcommittee
The Academic Standards and Grading Subcommittee is a Standing Subcommittee of the Academic Policy and Planning Committee (AP&P). It is charged with monitoring the maintenance of academic, instructional, and grading standards appropriate to courses offered by the University.
To view the entire committee charge please, go to this link(pdf).
- Kathleen Dyer(Chair) - (2021) (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences & Technology)
- Doreen DeLeon - (2022) (College of Science & Mathematics)
- Cecelia Mendoza - (2020) (Kremen School of Education and Human Development)
- Bernadette Muscat - (Ex-Officio)
- Aaron Stillmaker - (2022) (Lyles College of Engineering)
- Katherine Fobear - (2021) (College of Social Sciences)
- Silvana Polgar - (2021) (College of Arts and Humanities)