Schools & Colleges
Dedicated to improving the environment and quality of life through education, research, and public service in the areas of agriculture, food, technology, and the family.
- Agricultural Business
- Animal Sciences & Ag Education
- Child, Family & Consumer Sciences
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Industrial Technology
- Plant Science
- Viticulture & Enology
Provides a base of humanistic studies and creative expression through the arts, including theatre, dance, music, creative writing and the visual arts.
- Armenian Studies (Program)
- Art & Design
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Modern & Classical Languages & Literatures
- Theatre Arts
Preparation for careers in the regional, national, and global business and economic environments and serves the Central California business community as a resource center.
- Finance & Business Law
- Information Systems & Decision Sciences
- Marketing & Logistics
- Aerospace Studies, Air Force ROTC
- Military Science, Army ROTC
Recruitment and development of ethically informed leaders for classroom teaching, education, administration, counseling, and higher education.
- Counselor Education & Rehabilitation
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Educational Research & Administration
- Liberal Studies
- Literacy, Early, Bilingual & Special Education
- Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership
Provides high-quality academic programs that support the infrastructure and growth of the Central California region.
- Civil Engineering
- Geomatics Engineering
- Construction Management (Program)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Provides professionally oriented education through nationally accredited academic programs and exceptional faculty that contribute to student academic and professional success.
- Communicative Disorders & Deaf Studies
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Recreation Administration
- Social Work Education / Gerontology (Program)
Provides cutting-edge science and mathematics education that students need to prepare them for the professional and graduate career opportunities as researchers, teachers or practitioners in the sciences, mathematics, environmental fields, or health professions.
Study of the human social experience in all of its diversity, and instill a concern for human values and civic responsibility and advance knowledge of societies and cultures.
- Africana Studies (Program)
- Chicano & Latin American Studies
- Political Science
- Women's Studies (Program)