Event / Room Request via 25Live
You may request on-campus space for an event by submitting an Event Request using 25Live. You only need your Fresno State credentials to sign into 25Live - same as you use to sign into your Fresno State email.
All departments / colleges / offices / parties are responsible for leaving facilities in a satisfactory condition and must accept responsibility for any damage or loss incurred as the result of its use.
25Live is Fresno State's room request and event scheduling, calendaring and publishing application.
Here is a list of the many features 25Live offers:
- Check rooms for availability (click on "Availability" tab - far right);
- Submit room request;
- Monitor the status of your room request;
- View detailed information on a selected event or space;
- Email event details to contacts associated with the event, and other recipients;
- View and respond to event-related tasks assigned by you;
- Attach "To Do" tasks to events;
- Track the events of interest to you;
- Find out what's happening on selected dates;
- Publish events to online calendars;
- Set up and manage online E-commerce for events accessed via 25Live or the Publisher;
- Subscribe to an event feed with your preferred news reader or calendar.
Student Organization / Club / Group
Unfortunately, at this time, the Student Involvement Office does not accept student organization room requests via 25Live.
To schedule/propose an event sponsored by a student organization, that is recognized by the University, please go to the Student Involvement: Student Activities and Leadership Development Office in the University Student Union, room 306; or contact them at 559.278.2741.