- CSU Bakersfield
- DePaul University School for New Learning—Competency-based learning; gives degrees to adults based upon achievement of specific competencies; site includes description of competencies
- ELON - has NSSE results on website
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis—Program review guidelines, etc.
- Montana State University, with assessment plans
- North Carolina State University—Really great site, with lots of valuable links.
- Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville—Great website describing assessment and ways to do it, with links to other sites.
- Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau—Thoughtful and informative.
- Towson University, whose director of assessment, Linda Suskie, was at American Association for Higher Education
- Truman State University - long-time leader in assessment
- University of Illinois Office of Instructional Resources, includes links to completed assessment plans
- USC Center for Excellence in Teaching, a good starting place
- Western Washington University "Dialogue", an article on Assessment, Accountability, and Student Learning Outcomes
Scoring Rubrics (scoring guides), Courtesy of Susan Harris
- RubiStar is a tool to help the teacher who wants to use rubrics but does not have the time to develop them from scratch. Sample rubrics can be modified and saved.
- This site focuses on checklists rather than rubrics. However, a checklist is often a good place to begin the process of developing a rubric.
- Glossary of Education Terms and Acronyms: A marvelous glossary to help you translate "educationese."