Idea 2 Venture
Welcome to Idea2Venture®!
Idea2Venture® is a hands-on program designed to turn your idea into gold. We offer two complete Idea2Venture® camps from June 16-27 and July 28-August 8. You will be working with leaders in creativity, product commercialization, entrepreneur coaching, and business model development at the internationally recognized Lyles Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship on the campus of California State University, Fresno. You will take your idea through evaluation, design, and testing to prepare for a business launch with knowledge and skills of how the entrepreneur succeeds.
Apply Now! Applications close May 1, 2014.
Idea2Venture® is hands on! You will arrive in Fresno prepared to determine the viability of your idea and will work on building a prototype that you can test market. You will experience the unique skill-building techniques that make entrepreneurs successful while preparing to launch a business. You will be able to tap into the wisdom of successful entrepreneurs on how they have arrived at success. From idea to gold!
What we provide:
- 10 days of hands-on learning to take your idea to business launch.
- Complete room and board on the campus of California State University, Fresno.
- Day trip to the world famous Yosemite National Park (optional).
What you provide:
- The passion and energy to be a successful entrepreneur!
- One or several product ideas that you would like to bring to the market.
- Purchase roundtrip airfare to Fresno, California. All other expenses from arrival (at Fresno Yosemite International Airport) to departure are covered by Idea2Venture®.