$5K Scholarships in Entrepreneurship
What scholarships are available to me?
Scholarships in Entrepreneurship are being provided by the Lyles Center, in partnership with The Coleman Foundation of Chicago.
Up to three students will receive $5,000 each to support their education and expand their business while in school. Incorporated into the scholarships, students will be provided with office space in the Lyles Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship's Hatchery.Who is eligible for a scholarship?
To be considered for a scholarship, all applicants must:
- Be a currently enrolled Fresno State student
- Be an existing high school or community college student
- Have a current operating business or plan to start one
- Qualify for acceptance into California State University, Fresno
- Meet deadlines for admission into Fresno State
How do I register for a scholarship?
Advanced registration is required. The following items must be submitted:
- Application The one-page application is used to obtain key contact and business information.
- Executive Summary for your business. You may also attach to the application: newspaper articles, photographs, a small product sample, marketing flyer and business cards. As a business plan is very important in running a successful business, it is advised that a significant effort be spent here.
- Business License. You must provide a copy of your current business license.
When is the deadline to apply?
The Lyles Center is constantly accepting applications for scholarships. There is no deadline to turn in an application, as long as all components are completed in a professional manner.