Programs & Services
From elementary school children through college students and beyond, the Lyles Center
is known for its variety of programs and services that deliver applied learning, professional
consulting and managed problem solving.
Learn how the Lyles Center helps entrepreneurs succeed:
- Scholarships: $5,000 scholarships are offered to Fresno State entrepreneurship students and first semester freshman students.
- CVVF: Central Valley Venture Forum (CVVF) brings together venture capitalists, investment bankers, angel investors and leading startups to discuss economic and financial opportunities relating to the Central Valley.
- Entrepreneur In Residence: A successful entrepreneur offers one-on-one consulting to students enrolled in the Hatchery Program and students interested in starting their own businesses.
- Entrepreneur Pathway: A unique program which supports community college faculty in the delivery of entrepreneurial education to students and aspiring entrepreneurs. By joining the CCEP, faculty receive and share curricula, classroom tools and cross-campus support to aid in the delivery of entrepreneurial knowledge and skills to their students.
- Innovation Workshops: These workshops are offered to international universities seeking innovation programs for their students and delegates.
- Kids Invent!: Math, Science and invention-based after school and summer programs for kids.
- Entrepreneur Mentor Program: Twenty highly-motivated students are offered the opportunity to receive one-on-one mentoring from highly successful local entrepreneurs.
- NFTE: The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) program is offered to middle and high school students interested in learning skills to start their own businesses.
- Research and Consulting: Business plans, marketing plans and strategic plans for startups and corporations.
- Student Hatchery: Best office space available on campus - free for current students that qualify. Limited availability.
- TCP: The Technology Commercialization Program (TCP) offers feasibility studies, business plan development, and commercialization services to inventors, entrepreneurs, and organizations from the university and from the community.