Fall: June 1 (Students outside the U.S.)
Fall: August 1 (Students in the U.S.)
Spring: November 1 (All students)
You are considered to apply for re-admission as an International applicant if:
- You didn’t complete your degree at CSU Fresno and would like to return for the same level of study.
- If you have previously been academically disqualified (DQ'ed) from CSU Fresno, please first contact one of the International Student Advisors at the International Office.
- You are not a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident (Green Card).
- You hold or intend to hold non-immigrant F-1 or J-1 visa status while you are studying at CSU Fresno.
How to Apply
1. Academic department's approval is required.
2. There are two options to submit the application.
Option I: Submit the online application via Cal State Apply and pay a non-refundable application fee of $70 USD by credit card.
Option II: Submit the Paper Application. To avoid errors, please type your information in the fillable form. Then, pay a non-refundable application fee of $70 USD at https://commerce.cashnet.com/fresnoem_ISSP by credit card. Or, it can be paid by check, money order, or bank draft. Please
make it payable to "California State University, Fresno".
3. Original or certified copies of Academic Credentials with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit.
All academic work must be included. See chart below.
4. Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study. For details please review the estimated yearly cost chart here.
5. A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport.
Express mail your completed application with official documents to:
California State University, Fresno
5150 N. Maple Ave. M/S JA56
Fresno, California 93740 USA
Please scan and email your unofficial documents immediately to the Admissions Specialists below. Upon admission, official documents will be required. Please refer to the information below so that you can contact the appropriate international admissions member if you require any assistance.
|Last Name Begins with Alpha||Assigned Admissions Specialist|
|A-D, All Chinese Applicants (China, Hong Kong, & Taiwan)||Danny Wanemail@example.com|
For all undergraduate transfer applicants, please contact:
Alicia Montejano - firstname.lastname@example.org