International Admissions

You are an international student if you are or will be studying at a U.S. institution on a non-immigrant visa. Most international students admitted to California State University, Fresno, obtain F-1 or J-1 visas. However, it is possible to enter on other nonimmigrant visas. If you  need clarification of your status, please contact our office at or (559) 278-2409.

Click here to apply for Fall 2015


Note: The above content may not be viewable on a mobile device.