Fresno State Admissions
All graduate and postbaccalaureate applicants must file a complete graduate application.
- DPT., DNP., and Ed.D. applicants
- Master's degree applicants
- Credential applicants
- Advanced Certificate applicants
A complete graduate application consists of two parts:
- University application through Cal State Apply.
- A program application or supplemental application materials (Program Requirements, PDF 76KB)
In accordance with university regulations and Title 5, chapter 1, subchapter 3 of the California Code of Regulations a student must meet the following criteria at the time of enrollment:
- have completed a four-year college degree from an accredited institution,
- be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended,
- have earned a grade point average of at least 2.5 on the last degree completed by the candidate or have attained a grade point average of at least 2.5 (A=4.0) in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted, and;
- satisfactorily meet the professional, personal, scholastic, and other standards for graduate study, including qualifying examinations, as appropriate campus authorities may prescribe.
*Campus may make exceptions to these criteria. Check with individual department as requirements may vary.
Fresno State makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. For a list of Tuition and fees visit the Fresno State Tuition and Fees page.