Graduate Outreach Boot Camp
As our funding sunsets on September 30, 2019, the Graduate Outreach Boot Camp is no longer available. Should you be interested in outreach-specific training, please reach out to our Project Director, Dr. Maritere López, via email at email@example.com or by phone at 559.278.1614.
About the Graduate Outreach Boot Camp
Summer Boot Camp brings together graduate coordinators to consider and strengthen their outreach efforts. The main objective of the boot camp is to develop an outreach plan and enhance department websites to attract students and support enrollment growth.
The learning objectives of this Boot camp are:
- Learn about best practices related to student outreach and recruitment
- Formulate and implement an outreach plan
- Learn about graduate faculty and coordinator resources
- Learn how to use OU Campus (university website system)
- Assess own website using a website rubric
- Implement website rubric changes
Selection criteria for applicants selected to the FLC
Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Pathway Facilitators who have not previously participated in the Enhancing Graduate Student Services Faculty Learning Community are encouraged to participate.