Graduate Outreach Boot Camp
July 23 - August 3, 2018
Summer Boot Camp brings together graduate coordinators to consider and strengthen their outreach efforts. The main objective of the boot camp is to develop an outreach plan and enhance department websites to attract students and support enrollment growth.
Apply at: bit.ly/GNI_BC2018 Deadline to apply: July 6, 2018.
The learning objectives of this Boot camp are:
- Learn about best practices related to student outreach and recruitment
- Formulate and implement an outreach plan
- Learn about graduate faculty and coordinator resources
- Learn how to use OU Campus (university website system)
- Assess own website using a website rubric
- Implement website rubric changes
Selection criteria for applicants selected to the FLC
Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Pathway Facilitators who have not previously participated in the Enhancing Graduate Student Services Faculty Learning Community are encouraged to participate.
Participants will receive a total of $500 dollars after the Boot camp is completed and after work has been evaluated.