Fall 2015 Final Thesis Submission Deadline:
Friday, October 30, 5:00 p.m.
Follow the steps below to submit your thesis for Fall 2015.
STEP 1: You must indicate your intent to submit your dissertation or thesis by registering
your work with the DTO.
Click here to register.
STEP 2: Only properly formatted dissertations/theses (see below for guidelines and templates) with approval of all committee members will be accepted for review. Plan ahead. Secure approval in advance of the deadline.
Click here for approval instructions.
STEP 3: Once the DTO has received your registration information and approval from your chair and committee, you will be notified by email that a personal review folio has been created for you in Blackboard. You will then need to upload your approved dissertation or thesis to that folio to commence review.
Thesis Information Session on YouTube
- New! Having trouble making tables? Get Acquainted with Tables, an online tutorial
- Thesis Guidelines (PDF* document, 184 K)
- Thesis Templates(updated 08/30/2014)
- Dissertation Students: For 2013-14 guidelines and template, visit the "Student Corner" of the DPELFS Web site: • DPELFS Web site
- Doctoral in Physical Therapy (DPT) students: Your new DPT evidenced-based project template is here!
*PDF files require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.