Thursday, May 2, 2013
Central California Graduate Research & Creative Activities Symposium
at the Henry Madden Library
California State University, Fresno
The Central California Graduate and Creative Activities Symposium provides a forum to exchange, create and synthesize ideas among researchers, practitioners and educators and to discuss current trends and challenges facing particular fields of study. It also serves as a showcase for creative activities, including art, music and recitation.
FREE to all students, faculty, staff and community.
Parking: If you do not have a valid Fresno State parking permit, please enter the coupon code 207307 into the permit dispenser machines. With this code, you will receive a free permit to put on the dash of your car.
- The oral, poster and roundtable presentations will run from 1:15 to 8:00 p.m.
1:15-2:15 p.m. Session I
2:30-3:30 p.m. Session II
3:45-4:45 p.m. Session III
4:45-5:30 p.m. Reception and awards
5:30-8:00 p.m. Session IV
Click here to view an online version of the program. (as of 4.30.13) Note: large file
If you have any questions, please contact Tony Diaz at 559.278.2448 or at email@example.com.
- California State University, Fresno
- Division of Graduate Studies
- Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership
- Doctoral Program in Physical Therapy
- Henry Madden Library
- University of California San Francisco
Fresno Medical Education Program
- California School of Professional Psychology