Admissions – Deadlines
- Fall 2019: Oct. 1, 2018-June 1, 2019 SPRING 2019: Aug. 1, 2018-Nov 1, 2018
Deadline subject to change per graduate program; please contact program department for the most current deadline information.
- Supporting documents (transcripts, test scores, letters, etc.) for domestic students
June 15 for fall admission.
- Some programs have earlier deadlines, or do no accept applications for spring semester admission. Please refer to the Program Admission Criteria Sheet for additional information and deadlines.
- Some graduate programs require additional materials (separate applications, letters, GRE subject tests, etc.). These are also listed on the Program Admission Criteria Sheet
- Students are encouraged to apply early.
- All domestic students must apply online through Cal State Apply and pay $55.00 application fee. The $55.00 fee to submit an application to the university is non-refundable.
Additional Information for International Students
Applications and all supporting documents must be received by March 1 for fall semester admission, or September 30 for spring admission. (Dates are subject to change, refer to the top of this page to the latest information.) Please refer to the International Program Admission Criteria Sheet for further information and requirements, or email email@example.com.
Access to application for International Students on Cal State Apply.
International students may also request an application from the International Students Services and Programs Office.
TOEFL Requirement (University catalog)