GRADUATE EDUCATION AWARENESS AND RECOGNITION WEEK
- Division of Graduate Studies Open House, Feb. 16, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m., Thomas 130 (pdf flyer)
- Meet Division staff
- Know the resources available from the Division
- Enjoy light refreshments and snacks
- Graduate Programs and Resources Fair, Feb. 17, 2 p.m. - 6 p.m., University Student
Union balcony (pdf flyer)
- Know the programs available at Fresno State
- Get the 411 on financial opportunities and other resources
- Food and beverages available
- Latinas in Academia, Lecture Series, Feb. 18, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m., University Student
- The lecture series features paired Latina faculty members and graduate students who share their experiences in graduate school and the professorate. The goal of the series is to develop a graduate school-going culture at Fresno State, particularly among Latinos, and to recruit undergraduates to graduate school by highlighting the work and expertise of Hispanic academics at Fresno State.
- Graduate Student/Faculty mixer and student art exhibit, Feb. 18, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.,
M Street Arts Complex
- This event is intended to celebrate and recognize the work of our many outstanding graduate students and the faculty who collaborate with them.
- Graduate Student Leadership Institute, Feb. 20 (9 a.m. - 6 p.m.) & Feb. 21 (9 a.m. - 3 p.m.), University Student Union (pdf flyer)