(for U.S. citizens who are not officially residents of the State of California)
A limited number of tuition waivers are available to non-resident students who will enter graduate programs during the ensuing academic year. Information is available through the individual graduate degree program coordinators (see Master's Degrees) and academic school deans.


College/School Tuition Waivers
(Dean's Scholarship)

One tuition waiver per year is given to each college/school to be used for recruiting new international students. The award waives fees for a total of 30 units for the year, and can be given to one student or split among several.