CHANCELLOR'S DOCTORAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Applications for the 2015-2016 academic year are no longer being accepted as the deadline
has passed. The next application cycle is now open for the 2016-2017 academic year.
The Fresno campus submission deadline is Friday, February 12, 2016. Here is the link
to download the application: CDIP Application
The CSU Chancellor’s Doctoral Incentive Program (CDIP) provides financial assistance to graduate students and is designed to increase the pool of individuals with the qualifications, motivation, and skills to teach the diverse student body in the California State University. It is a competitive program directed by the CSU but open to doctoral students at accredited universities across the country.
The program provides the following:
- Loans of up to $10,000 per year up to a total of $30,000
- Loan forgiveness: 20 percent of the loan is forgiven for each year of full-time postdoctoral teaching at a CSU campus
- Full-time enrollment in a doctoral program in the U.S.
- Not currently in a probationary/tenure-track CSU instructional faculty position
- Currently eligible to work in the United States
Applications are only available online at the CDIP Web site to download, fill in, print, affix attachments, and submit to campus coordinators. For more information and to download an application, visit www.calstate.edu/HR/CDIP. Applications are due to Rodrigo Gomez, the Fresno State campus coordinator, by the close of business (5:00 p.m.), Friday, February 12, 2016.