Market Pay Increase Form
Range Elevation for Temporary Instructional Faculty and Librarians
- See Range Elevation under Salary Pay and Payroll here
Equity Salary Increase
Equity increases are not currently available but, in accordance with Article 31.17 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, a joint CSU-CFA committee is working on new programs for 2007/2008 and 2008/2009. The terms of the new programs are expected to be announced early in the spring 2008 semester.
Article 31.17 describes the basic parameters of the new programs:
- The 2007/2008 program will make $7,000,000 available system-wide to focus on inequities at the Assistant Professor and equivalent librarian, coaching, and counselor ranks.
- The 2008/2009 program will make $7,000,000 available system-wide to focus on inequities at the Associate and Full Professor and equivalent librarian, coaching, and counselor ranks.
- Equity program money not used in Year 1 will roll into the funds available for Year 2.
- If there are still funds available after two years, they would be used to address any outstanding salary inequities in the third year.
- Any funds not used by the third year will be rolled into the GSI.