Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Additional Pay/Overload






The Faculty Additional Employment form should be submitted to Faculty Affairs after all appropriate signatures are acquired.  Documentation related to the assignment, such as detailed description, should be maintained by the appointing Manager (Dean).

The following forms can be found on Faculty Affairs Forms webpage

  • Faculty Additional Employment request to pay form 
    (Last updated 10/10/2017)
    • Use this form when a University employee receives monies for a Special Project during the Academic Year and being paid out of State funding. 
  • 16th Unit request for Temporary Faculty Additional Units 
    (Last updated 12/1/2015)
    • Use this form when a Full-Time temporary Faculty members teach more than 15 weighted teaching units (WTU).
  • Additional Employment Agreement-Auxiliary(opens to Auxiliary web page)
    • Use this form when a University employee receives additional compensation through Auxiliary for work performed outside of their regular State position. See memo from Debbie Adishian-Astone 8/30/11.

Contact Faculty Affairs with questions at 278-3027.