- Additional Employment refers to any CSU employment that is in addition to the employee's primary appointment.
- Additional Pay Forms are processed each month to meet Payroll cutoff. Complete and correct forms received in our office by the 10th of the month will be processed to Payroll by Payroll cutoff.
- Guide for understanding and processing the 16th unit form (PDF)
- Convert $$, Hours, Days to approx. WTU (Excel)
- 125% rule or Overload: CBA Article 36 (PDF)
- CSU Technical Letter dated February 19, 2002, HR 2002-05 (PDF)
- CSU Technical Letter dated October 2, 2015 HR/Salary 2015-22 (PDF)
The Faculty Additional Employment form should be submitted to Faculty Affairs after all appropriate signatures are acquired. Documentation related to the assignment, such as detailed description, should be maintained by the appointing Manager (Dean).
The following forms can be found on Faculty Affairs Forms webpage
- Faculty Additional Employment request to pay form
(Last updated 10/10/2017)
- Use this form when a University employee receives monies for a Special Project during the Academic Year and being paid out of State funding.
- 16th Unit request for Temporary Faculty Additional Units (Last updated 11/04/2015)
- Use this form when a Full Time temporary Faculty members teaches more than 15 weighted teaching units (WTU).
- Additional Employment Agreement-Auxiliary(opens to Auxiliary web page)
- Use this form when a University employee receives additional compensation through Auxiliary for work performed outside of their regular State position. See memo from Debbie Adishian-Astone 8/30/11.
Contact Faculty Affairs with questions at 278-3027.