- Additional Employment refers to any CSU employment that is in addition to the employee's primary appointment.
- Additional Pay Forms are processed each month to meet Payroll cutoff. Complete and correct forms received in our office by the 10th of the month will be processed to Payroll by Payroll cutoff.
- Guide for understanding and processing the 16th unit form (PDF)
- Convert $$, Hours, Days to approx. WTU (Excel)
- Faculty Affairs Processes Additional Pay forms up to twice each month. Please review the calendar for dates each month and make sure to submit your forms prior to the processing date. You can search for dates by using "Add Pay"
- Link to Google Calendar
- 125% rule or Overload: CBA Article 36 (PDF)
- CSU Technical Letter dated February 19, 2002, HR 2002-05 (PDF)
- CSU Technical Letter dated October 2, 2015 HR/Salary 2015-22 (PDF)
Documentation related to the assignment, such as detailed description, should be maintained
by the appointing Manager (Dean).
- Faculty Additional Employment request
- Use this form when a University employee receives monies for a Special Project during the Academic Year (State-side and Auxiliary)
- This is a Google Form that will initiate the appropriate request form routed through DocuSign for signatures.
- The Faculty member will usually be the first signature required and will know when the process has initiated.
- Once completed, all signatures, including the faculty member, will be able to know based on the DocuSign completion email.
- 16th Unit request for Temporary Faculty Additional Units
(Last updated 12/1/2015)
- Use this form when a Full-Time temporary Faculty members teach more than 15 weighted teaching units (WTU).
Contact Faculty Affairs