Payroll is generated by the State Controllers Office (SCO) monthly. Pay dates are generally at the beginning of the next month or end of the current month.
Required Employment Paperwork (link to webpage)
As an employer, we are required to complete several forms prior to your employment. The Federal government requires the form I-9 Section 1 to be completed prior to or on your first day of employment. In addition, we are required to verify your social security number and your withholding status. Please help us comply with Federal Regulations and complete your paperwork in a timely manner.
Pay Check View
Request for Payroll Check Mailing
- Direct all Check Mailing Requests to, Paycheck Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure that you have included the following information:
- Your Name
- Address you want your check to be mailed to, (including City, State and zipcode)
- Fresno State ID Number
- Pay Period that you are inquiring about
- Payroll Checks that had been processed daily (outside of the monthly or mid-month) will only be processed once a week on Wednesday. Inquiries will be sent to Payroll mail center of Wednesday.
- Master (end of month) or mid-month (disb 15h) will be taken to the Cashier's Window in the Joyal Administration Building for pick-up.
New Temporary Faculty / Lecturer Range Elevation. Also, includes other salary programs.