Please contact the Office of Faculty Affairs for consultation regarding Professional or Personal Leaves and impact of other leaves at:
- 559-278-3027; or
Faculty should contact the Human Resources Benefits Office for consultation regarding Medical leaves and impact of other leaves on health benefits and retirement at:
- 559-278-2032; or
Forms and Policies for:
- Sabbatical (APM 360, Article 27)
- Difference in Pay (APM 360, Article 28)
- Professional Leave without Pay (APM 361, Article 22)
- Personal Leave of Absence without Pay (APM 361, Article 22)
- CSU Family Medical Leave (FML)
- Parental Leave (Article 23)
- Leave sharing (Article 23)
- Reduction in workload (Article 23)
- Personal Holiday (Article 33)
- Sick Leave (Article 24)
- Vacation for 12 month faculty assignments only (Article 34)
- Bereavement Leave (Article 23)
- Jury Duty (Article 23)
- Absence as a Witness (Article 23)
- Emergency Leave (Article 23)
- Military Leave (Article 23)
- You may need a substitute to cover a short period while faculty is on a personal leave.
If it becomes necessary to hire someone new to replace an employee on leave, New Hire paperwork is required.
- New Hire paperwork is required if an employee has a short work break (anything short of 12 months, or two semesters).
- Links to forms completed by new or returning employees
- Employment Brochures (Workers Compensation, FMLA, etc.)
- You may have an individual to volunteer to cover assigned classes, this form is required for non-faculty volunteers.