Full RTP Review Forms
Promotions for consideration during 2020-2021 were Promoted to Associate effective: 2016-2017. APM 327 Policy on Promotion
To request a Promotion case or Early Tenure / Promotion case click here to complete the request form.
To add work to Library's CSU Repository ScholarWorks
Forms (Note some are no longer needed for eWPAF)
- Department Chair Memo Sample Word
- Inventory Form Word
- New Student Ratings Summary Table/Chart (requested) Excel
Informational / Optional
No longer needed
- Cover Page/Title Page: Word
- Binder Spine: Word
- Access Log: Word PDF
- Table of Contents: Word PDF
- RTP Application: PDF
- Probationary Plan Signature Page: PDF
- Retention Recommendation Form: PDF
- Tenure and Promotion Form: PDF
- Promotion Only Form: PDF
Probationary Plan Template - redesigned version Fall 2018: PDF
Redesigned to have: Table of contents, standard font, and heading formats, moved purpose and history to the beginning, added faculty information page, and appendix.
Addition of materials after the deadline (CBA 15)
Insertion of materials after the established deadline(s) set by the President each year is:
- a) limited to materials that became accessible after the deadline,
- b) subject to approval for insertion by the University Board on Retention, Tenure and Promotion (UBRTP). Faculty submitting additional materials must initially submit the request (at any time prior to the Provost’s decision) to the Office of Faculty Affairs for routing.
Following approval for insertion by UBRTP, material inserted in this fashion shall be returned to the initial evaluation committee for review, evaluation and comment before consideration at subsequent levels of review.
This provision does not affect requests for additional information or clarification from committees or administrators, recommendations, reasons, responses, etc., placed in the WPAF pursuant to university procedures in the normal course of the RTP process.