Process and Guidelines
1. Search Chair submits Job Announcement to Provost for approval.
- Sample Vacancy Announcement (Word) - Last updated October 2017
2. Provost approves. Faculty Affairs requests and updates position number for Department to create and submit a Recruitment Request.
- eRecruit - Recruitment Request Guide and Screen Shots (PDF) - Last updated June 2017
- Background Check Questionnaire Form (PDF)
3. The request will go through Faculty Affairs, Department Dean and after final approval, Faculty Affairs will post to eRecruit.