125% rule or Overload: CBA Article 36 (PDF)
Coded memorandum dated February 19, 2002, HR 2002-05 (PDF)
Coded memorandum dated October 2, 2015 HR/Salary 2015-22 (PDF)
The Faculty Additional Employment form should be submitted to Faculty Affairs after all appropriate signatures are acquired. Documentation related to the assignment, such as detailed description, should be maintained by the appointing Manager (Dean).
- Faculty Additional Employment request to pay form (Excel)
Last updated 1/12/2017
- Convert $$, Hours, Days to approx. WTU (Excel)
- 16th Unit request for pay form (Excel) Last updated 11/04/2015
- Guide for understanding and processing the 16th unit form (PDF)
- Additional Employment Agreement-Auxiliary(web page)
- Use this form when a University employee receives additional compensation through Auxiliary for work performed outside of their regular State position. See memo from Debbie Adishian-Astone 8/30/11.
Contact Faculty Affairs with questions at 278-3027.