Application for Temporary Faculty Appointment:
- Submit application, vita (resume), cover letter, etc. to the department.
U03 - CFA Salary increases were processed Spring 2015 for eligible faculty retroactive to July 1, 2014. See HR/Salary 2014-26. Note: our salary summary page has been updated.
U11- UAW Salary increases for July 2015 are pending instructions and should show in July pay checks (July 30, 2015) for those eligible and it will be effective July 1, 2015. Note: our salary summary page has been updated.
Temporary Appointment Types
Review the descriptions below. Select the classification that applies to the assignment. Call Faculty Affairs if you need additional guidance.
- Lecturers (Temporary Faculty)
- Additional Pay or Overload
- Instructional Student Assistant
- Graduate Assistant
- Music Studio Instructors - Contact Music Department
- Substitute Instructor Forms and Policies
- Teaching Associate
- Volunteer (Current faculty or new appointments)
- Nepotism - Sample Memo ( Word)
Dates, Deadlines & Tips
- Fall Semester: 8/20/15 - 12/23/15
- Spring Semester: 1/14/16 - 5/21/16 (Instruction begins 1/19/16)
- Spring 2016 Information Sheet
- 11/9/15: First day to submit contracts to Faculty Affairs
- 11/25/15: Final day to submit contracts to Faculty Affairs to be processed on or before 12/18/15
- 1/8/16: Last date to notify Faculty Affairs of class cancellations
- 1/19/16: All revisions needs to be processed by payroll to assure an accurate paycheck
- Tip #1 - Data at your Finger-tips
- Tip #2 - Benefit Eligibility Information
- Tip #3 - Efficient Office Space