Application for Temporary Faculty Appointment:
- Application Form: Submit an application, Curriculum Vitae (resume), cover letter, three current letters of recommendation to the department. Contact department for other materials required.
U11- UAW Salary increases for July 2016 are pending instructions and it is our understanding that for those eligible and it will be effective July 1, 2016. Note: our salary summary page has NOT been updated.
Temporary Appointment Types
Review the descriptions below. Select the classification that applies to the assignment. Call Faculty Affairs if you need additional guidance.
- Lecturers (Temporary Faculty)
- Additional Pay or Overload
- Graduate Assistant - AY/Monthly (use CSU Contract Data)
- Instructional Student Assistant
- Music Studio Instructors - Contact Music Department
- Nepotism - Sample Memo ( Word)
- Separation and Separation Form
- Substitute Instructor Forms and Policies
- Teaching Associate (use CSU Contract Data)
- Volunteer (Current faculty or new appointments)
- Fall Semester: 8/17/16 - 12/20/16
- Spring Semester: 1/12/17 - 5/20/17
Information for Processing
- Fall Information Sheet
- Spring Information Sheet
- 12/5/16: Appointments should be in Faculty Affairs
- 1/17/17: All appointments and revisions should be in Faculty Affairs for accurate paychecks.
- 1/27/17: Last date to notify Faculty Affairs of class cancellations
- Tip #1 - Data at your Finger-tips
- Tip #2 - Benefit Eligibility Information
- Tip #3 - Office Stretches at your Desk