Academic Degrees and Programs
Be Sure to Consult Your Advisor
As part of the planning process, it is highly recommended that you consult regularly with your major advisor and/or advising services. Students must meet all degree requirements as specified in their catalog.
Undergraduate Degree Links by Area of Study
To learn more about what an area of study can offer you, see the career information link for each Area of Study in the online catalog.
Follow these Steps:
- Click on the link to the area of study that interests you (listing below).
- Click on the careers tab (see illustration below).
- NOTE: Some areas of study have more than one option or emphasis. If there is more than one, the links below take you to the first option. For the complete listing of all options, see the online catalog degrees and programs page.
Click on the careers tab at the top of the online catalog area of study page
Area of Study Links:
- Africana Studies
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Education
- Animal Sciences
- Art (Graphic Design)
- Athletic Training
- Business Administration (Accountancy)
- Business Administration (Management)
- Business Administration (Finance and Business Law)
- Business Administration (Computer Information Systems)
- Business Administration (Marketing)
- Chicano Studies
- Child Development
- Cognitive Sciences
- Communicative Disorders and Deaf Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Engineering - Civil
- Engineering - Computer
- Engineering - Electrical
- Engineering - Geomatics
- Engineering - Mechanical
- Environmental Sciences
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Food and Nutritional Sciences
- Health Science
- Industrial Technology
- Interior Design
- Latin American Studies
- Liberal Studies
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Natural Science
- Plant Science
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Recreation Administration
- Social Work
- Theatre Arts
- Women's Studies
For a complete listing of minor offerings, see the General Catalog Degrees and Programs Page.
The University offers 45 master's degree programs, an Educational Specialist degree, a Doctorate of Educational Leadership, a Doctorate of Physical Therapy, and Doctor of Nursing Practice and 10 certificates of advanced study. Graduate Studies provides direct access to program information, deadlines, criteria, program websites, and contact information for each Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Continuing and Global Education
- Community Engagement and Service-Learning
- Osher Lifelong Learning
- Smittcamp Honors College
- Study Abroad
- University High School