NEW DATE: PARTICIPATION REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 7, 2021
Participation Instructions: SCREENSHOT INSTRUCTIONS
Log into your My Fresno State portal
- Select Student Self Service
- Select My Academic Record & Registration (1st green arrow)
- Go down to the drop down menu at the bottom where you see "other academics."
- Select “Chicano Commencement”
- Select "Spring 2021" as the term (even if your graduation year is different)
- Select heritage ONLY IF purchasing the sash/medallion CLCC GradPack (if not skip to next step)
- Complete father and mother information [NOTE: Please be as brief as possible with your parents’ names. Space for displaying their names may be limited]
- Verify all information is correct, then click on “Apply for Chicano Commencement”
- The CLCC Registration Fee is WAIVED for 2021
- If you wish to purchase the sash/medallion CLCC GradPack select "Pay CLCC Registration Fee" (note: this fee is for the sash/medallion ONLY). The price is $15.00(NON-REFUNDABLE).
- No ADDITIONAL sash representing a second Heritage will be available for purchase.
- Submit payment and print a copy of the receipt. Allow 2-3 days for the payment to process. [NOTE: YOU MAY HAVE TO DISABLE POP-UP BLOCKER TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE PAYMENT]
- Once payment has been processed, an email will be sent to confirm payment received.
- PROOF OF PURCHASE AND FRESNO STATE I.D. WILL BE REQUIRED TO PICK UP YOUR SASH/MEDALLION CLCC GRADPACK.
CLCC SASH/MEDAL PICKUP: Information regarding pickup will be sent to your Fresno State email address.
PICTURE SUBMISSION FOR VIRTUAL CELEBRATION: Details will be sent to your Fresno State email address by the company producing the slide presentation.
Note: You WILL NOT be included in the virtual event if you MISS the DEADLINE of MAY 1, 2021.