NEW DATE: REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 18!
Registration Instructions: SCREENSHOT INSTRUCTIONS
Log into your My Fresno State portal
- Click on Main Menu
- Click on Self Service
- Click on Student Center
- Click on other academics
- Click on Chicano Commencement
- Select the term you are registering for
- Select heritage
- Complete father and mother information
- Verify all information is correct, then click on Apply for Chicano Commencement
- Click Pay CLCC Registration Fee [NOTE: YOU MUST DISABLE POP-UP BLOCKER TO SUCCESSFULLY
- If you wish to buy a DVD of the event, please choose this option
- If you wish to buy an ADDITIONAL sash representing a second Heritage, choose this option OTHERWISE SKIP. A sash is already included with your $35 fee.
- Submit payment and print a copy of the receipt
- Allow 2-3 days for payment to process
- Once payment has been processed, an email will be sent to confirm payment received
ATTENTION: Students who did not apply for graduation with the University for August 2018, December 2018, or May 2019 will not be able to automatically access the application and will need to be manually added to the database. If you will be completing all your degree requirements after May 2019, you will not be able to register through your Fresno State portal.
In mid-February, if you find that you need to be manually added, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you would like to be registered. Your email will need to include your name and Fresno State student ID number.
The $35 registration fee is non-refundable.
(Please read the instructions below):
Once you have completed the registration process, use the following payment option:
- Pay online (required method) immediately after submitting your registration through your student portal. If you choose this option, you will automatically be classified as "paid" and a receipt will be emailed to you. IMPORTANT: If you exit without paying, you can return at a later time to complete the payment process. However, you must pay within 10 days after initiating the registration process. If not, you will be removed from the database and you will have to re-register.
(Pay in person at Cashier Services. IMPORTANT: This payment method is for those with extenuating circumstances and/or those need to pay a late fee. NEED APPROVAL TO USE THIS METHOD. Submit your payment to Cashier Services in the Joyal Administration Building, south lobby. Accepted forms of payment include cash, credit card (Visa or MasterCard), money order, or check. Make checks payable to: Fresno State and include your student ID number.)