Become a Corps Member
Thank you for your interest in Jumpstart Fresno, at California State University, Fresno! We are currently accepting applications for the 2010-2011 academic year. There are some requirements students must meet before applying:
- Starting pay for students eligible for Work-study is $9.00/hr.
- Students can also receive an additional education award of $1,132
- There is a required 3-unit training on Mondays, from 6-8 PM (paid), during the Fall Semester
- Jumpstart positions are one year commitments, from Fall 2010 to the end of Spring 2011
- Students may work 10-19 hours/week. Jumpstart offers three options for position hours: Mondays/Wednesdays 2-5 PM; Tuesdays/Thursdays 8-11 AM; Tuesdays/Thursdays 2-5 PM. You may apply/request a position for any of the three slots, depending on your availability.