Blackboard Banner Gallery
Banners provide an attractive and effective ‘welcome mat’ for your Blackboard course. The banners below have been saved as PowerPoint files and can easily be modified to include the course name and any other desired information such as section, date and time and instructor name.
- Download and Save the desired Course Banner to your desktop.
- If desired, insert text boxes and add instructor information, class number, room number, etc. .
- Save the Banner as a JPEG file.
- To upload the Banner into Blackboard, select Customization in the Control Panel area.
- Click on Style and scroll down to Select Banner, click Browse and Select the JPEG file of the Banner you created in PowerPoint and click Submit.
Images were taken around the Fresno State campus by Terry Garvin, Media Specialist, Technology Innovations for Learning and Teaching.