Faculty Search & Appointment
Policies and Procedures
Please refer to the relevant personnel sections within the Academic Policy Manual (APM). Searches for 2009-2010 will be opened and processed through e-Recruit, please call Academic Personnel to schedule training for your search committee and deparatment.
Faculty recruitment guidelines, procedures and forms relating to funding, interview expenses and moving allowances are available from Academic Resources.
- Vacancy Announcement Request for a Tenure Track Position - use eRecruit from MyFresnoState.edu. Call for assistance: 278-3027.
- Candidate Evaluation Rubric Form (Excel) New for 2012-203 For a sample form see: Sample Candidate Evaluation Rubric Last Updated: 8/27/2012
- On-Campus Visit Authorization for Tenure Track Faculty Recruitments Last Updated: October 2013
- Reference Check Confirmation Form
Last Updated: 2/25/2003
- Full-Time Faculty Nomination Form and EEO Summary
Last Updated: 1/11/2010
- Recruitment Guide Last updated: 8/2013
- contact APS 8-3027 for password
- Sample NEW Vacancy Announcement layout
- Approved faculty Equal Employment Opportunity Designees (EEOD) list to Human Resources
- Approved Faculty EEOD List Last updated: 9/2014
- Diversify the Faculty Last updated: 5/2010
- Recruiting ResourcesLast updated: 6/2010
- eRecruit Manual Last updated: 5/2010
- EEO Report 2010