Academic Integrity Workshop-Plagiarism
Student Workshop Schedule Spring 2017
Image purchased from dreamstime.com
Students register for the workshop through Blackboard.
The following are the steps to complete the workshop.
- Log onto Blackboard. Look in Hot Spots for the Academic Integrity Workshop-Plagiarism.
- Find the link for the pre-test, and take the pre-test. The purpose of the pretest is to find out how much you know about plagiarism. There is no "passing" score required for the pre-test.
- After you complete the pretest, you will see the link to the registration form.
- There you will answer questions such as your name and the name of the instructor who recommended (or required) that you attend the workshop. (be sure to double-check your e-mail address as that's how we'll communicate with you). Select the workshop and submit the form.
- Attend the workshop.
- Return to Blackboard to take the post-test. You have 3 tries to earn a passing score on the post-test.
More about the workshops.
These are fast-paced, interactive workshops that require you attend the full 50 minutes. Please arrive no later than the time stated. If you believe you will be more than 5 minutes late, sign up for another workshop.
The following is the workshop schedule. Each workshop is 50 minutes.
|Workshop Number||Date and Time||Location|
|1||Monday, January 30, 8:00 a.m.||ED140|
|2||Monday, January 30, 9:00 a.m.||ED140|
|3||Monday, January 30, 10:00 a.m.||ED140|
|4||Monday, January 30 11:00 a.m.||ED140|
|5||Thursday, February 2, 8:00 a.m.||ED140|
|6||Thursday, February 2, 9:30 a.m.||ED140|
|7||Monday, February 6, 12:30 p.m.||ED140|
|8||Monday, February 6, 1:30 p.m.||ED140|
|9||Wednesday, March 1, 11:30 a.m.||ED140|
|10||Wednesday, March 1, 12:30 p.m.||ED140|
|11||Tuesday, April 4, 9:00 a.m.||ED140|
|12||Tuesday, April 4, 10:00 a.m.||ED140|
|13||Saturday, April 29, 12:00 p.m. (noon)||ED140|
|14||Saturday, April 29, 1:00 p.m.||ED140|
This is a link to the campus map.
Ida M. Jones