Academic Integrity Workshop-Plagiarism
Student Workshop Schedule Spring 2018
Image purchased from dreamstime.com
Students must self enroll in the workshops through Blackboard. (This link opens in a new window.)
Read through the remainder of this page for more information on how to enroll and the workshop dates.
To find the workshop, go to the Hot Spots tab in Blackboard (see below)
When you click on Hot Spots, you will see the screen to enroll in the workshops.
After you enroll, click Submit.
Then you will see the Pretest and Registration area to sign up for a workshop.
General Information about the workshops.
The in person plagiarism workshops are fast-paced, interactive workshops that require attendance during the full 60-minute session. Please arrive no later than the time stated. If you believe you will be more than 5 minutes late, sign up for another workshop.
IT IS MANDATORY TO BRING YOUR STUDENT ID AND A TABLET OR LAPTOP TO THE FACE-TO-FACE WORKSHOP TO TAKE POST-TEST.
- Take the Plagiarism PRE-TEST (click on the link in Blackboard).
- SELF-ENROLL in the in-person workshop you will be attending. Be sure to take note of the date, time and location of the workshop
- Attend the in-person workshop and take the Post-test at the end of workshop. IT IS MANDATORY TO BRING YOUR STUDENT ID AND A TABLET OR LAPTOP TO THE FACE-TO-FACE WORKSHOP TO TAKE POST-TEST.
- Earn at least 9 out of 12 points on the Post-test. You have 3 attempts to pass in 30 minutes.
- After you've successfully completed the Post-test, Professor Scott will send that information to the professor(s) you listed when you signed-in for the workshop. If you don't earn a score of 9 or higher in 3 tries, you'll need to register for another face-to-face workshop.
If you have questions, please contact Professor Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Professor Jones (email@example.com)
The workshop schedule is below. Each workshop is 60 minutes.
|Wednesday, January 31||1:00 p.m.||NG118|
|Monday, February 12||Noon||NG118|
|Monday, February 12||1:00 p.m.||NG118|
|Friday, March 2||3:00 p.m.||NG118|
|Friday, March 2||4:00 p.m.||NG118|
|Wednesday, March 14||3:00 p.m.||NG118|
|Wednesday, March 14||4:00 p.m.||NG118|
|Friday, April 6||Noon||NG118|
|Friday, April 6||1:00 p.m.||NG118|
|Wednesday, May 9||5:00 p.m.||NG118|
Be sure to check your registration as all locations have not been confirmed and thus could be changed.
This is a link to the campus map. (This link opens in a new window.)
Ida M. Jones